Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Mosley believes Cowboy's keep Key, ignore T.O.

1/14: Could Eagles' T.O. land with Cowboys?
10:22 PM CST on Friday, January 13, 2006

Question: Any news whether the Cowboys are going to try and sign T.O. if he does not get traded and is released. And are the Cowboys going to re-sign Keyshawn Johnson? Viron Wildy

Mosley: Viron, I think the Cowboys owe Johnson about a $1 million roster bonus in March, but I still think they'll keep him. That may not have been the case had Bill Parcells retired. I'm sure we'll be ramping up the Terrell Owens talk at some point, but I don't think it's going to happen. A few of the guys in the personnel department have rolled their eyes when I ask them about Owens. It's fun to talk about, but I don't think Parcells will let it happen.