Thursday, August 28, 2008

DMN Blog: What About Anquan Boldin?

by Kevin Burnett

The guy is big, strong and runs with a passion sound fimilair (Marion Barber). Oh by the way he is pretty good at catching the ball. He's the next best to Hands Ward when it comes to being physical at wideout. I am not starting anything but I just went and looked at the Cardinals website and I cant seem to find his name anywhere on the depth chart. WHY is that? Something is in the works with whom I don't know but I bet every dollar I have that Jerry has his hand in the middle of it. I love our wideout grouping but I do know the business aspect of the game and nothing against those guys but Jerry will get the best guys if he can. This goes for upgrading any position. Wideouts are like corners you cant have enough of them. "These are just my thoughts I could be wrong".

I do know the price for those season tickets include the preseason tickets I have to buy some every year.

Yes I did put HANDS on purpose

Is there a way for us to get Keith Davis back?

**CORRECTION I NEED MY EYES CHECKED, but anything is a possibility