Saturday, November 12, 2005

JOHN CZARNECKI, FOX NFL Sunday Insider picks Dallas Cowboys for Superbowl

JOHN CZARNECKI, FOX NFL Sunday Insider

Picks Breakdown: Changed 9 of 15 team picks, including both Super Bowl teams
From the expert: "Well, I messed everything up. I do think it will be Indy winning the AFC and in the Super Bowl against the Cowboys, who will win the NFC East.


"The best picks I had were Demarcus Ware for Defensive Rookie of the Year in Dallas and Cadillac Williams for Offensive Rookie of the Year. Both players started strong and both should still be factors down the stretch. The biggest blunder was counting on Mike Martz to be healthy and to lead the Rams to the Super Bowl. He was so excited this summer about Steven Jackson and I bought into it, that he would run, run and then pass. Plus, I didn't know Martz would get sick. Injuries have killed me with Bulger, Peppers and Seymour. They were healthy in August. What can you do?"