Sunday, November 13, 2005

N.Y.Giants will lose to Minnesota Vikings...write it down

Heard on NFL live, the giants are 1-15 in the second half of the last two years.

COMMENT TAKEN FROM ANOTHER FORUM:
Ok, I was aware of this. I realize this is a different team this year, but they have mostly the same players. They only had 4 draft picks. Burress was their main free agent acquisition. The craziest thing (and also the thing that pisses me off the most) is how they have received nothing but love from the media all over the country. I haven't heard one person mention their last 2 years of second half collapses. All I hear is "watch out for the Giants in the NFC." I'll admit they look very good, but 1 second half win in 2 years against the awful 2004 week 17 Dallas Cowboys is a disturbing trend. And if you remember Eli just threw to the guy Lance Frazier was covering the entire game. Anybody else think they might be in for another collapse?