Thursday, January 12, 2006

Randy White on ESPN 103-Dallas

RECAP: By TrickBlue from a sports forum:

Manster:

1) No player deserves to go into the HOF more than Troy this year.
2) You have to wonder why more Cowboys aren't in the HOF. If we had beaten the Steelers in one of those SB's more would probably be in. It seems there is a bias.
3) I will be dissappointed if Wrayfield Wright doesn't get in. Chuck Howlie, Lee Roy Jordan and Jethro Pugh certainly deserve consideration as well.
4) I was honored to be inducted. I never set out for that. I figured if they thought I was deserving that I would certainly feel honored and accept it.
5) Great QB's win in big games. They make the difference. That is why the Joe Montana's, we had Roger Staubach, come through in the big games. The QB that performs best on Sunday is gonna win the big game. You need a great QB and a defense to win the big one.
6) A great coach is going nowhere if the QB doesn't perform.