Thursday, March 15, 2007

RECAP: Mickey with BaD Radio on The Ticket - 03/15/07...

Originally Posted by trickblue from a sports forum:

Mick:
Jerry says "No Dice". They are not shopping Julius Jones and he is in no way on the market. Some site mentions it and it goes national. I've yet to see anyone with a credible source.

I don't see any way you give Barber 250-300 carries. This thing worked pretty well last year plus you have Julius on a pretty nice contract. Granted he is in his las year of his contract, but you will have to pay to go get someone else. I guarantee you Barber won't get that kind of load.

In my opinion, no one on this team is untouchable outside of Newman and Ware. For the right price anyone is tradable. If someone comes in with a sweetheart deal Dallas would trade Julius, but I just don't see that happening. Remember, with Barber, he would have to carry the ball from the twenty sometimes too. You can't make every carry from the two.