Friday, October 30, 2009

Audio: Jerry Jones lays down the law!!!

By dcfanatic, October 30, 2009 1:15 pm

Here's the Cowboys 'real' head coach letting you fans know he has decided Kevin Ogletree needs to start playing and so that is exactly what will happen this Sunday.I think that's what he said.And Oh yeah. He makes all the decisions. All of them! He will take into consideration what the 'football coaches' say but when it really comes down to it he will be deciding who plays on Sundays.And we wonder why it's been thirteen years...

LINK: Jerry Jones on The Fan

It's called being the boss and letting everyone know it.And I gotta say. I knew this was how things were being done at Valley Ranch, but to hear him being so vocal about it and basically telling the fans that this is how it is and that he could care less if we like it or not kind of made me feel sorry for Wade Phillips.I have killed Wade on many occasions.I think from now on I may not do that as much.